Monday, April 25, 2011

Mz. Monique Promotes Pot


The Neti Pot that is.....

If you suffer from chronic sinus infections then you might want to invest in a Neti Pot.  This solution is a preventative method that helps prevent the build up of mucus, and keeps the nasal passage clear.

I purchased the kit when I was suffering from a sinus infection for nearly two weeks.  I was tired of popping pills and was desperate for relief, so I was willing to try anything.  While the solution didn't relieve my nasal congestion, it proved itself after the infection cleared.  It's been helpful in keeping my nasal cavity open and clear from infection.  It's a healthy and natural alternative to certain medications and if used regularly, it decreases your chance of developing nasal congestion.  If your out of options and looking for a solution, check out the Neti Pot.  It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment